Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zombie Pespective




There are a ton of movies about the zombie apocalypses but there all in the eyes of the humans not the zombies. What im going to write about today is the world in the eyes of a zombie.

I lost track of the days or how many miles Ive walked it gets boring but you learn to keep your self entertained some times I don't see food for days just road and some of use I understand how we eat them they try to kill use but even if we don't try to eat them they still kill use. Sometimes I find groups of use I tag along with them for a while then I sometimes break off and do my own thing. But its gotten harder to find food if i haven't seen any thing for awhile and i get hungry i might have a snack like a dog or cow some other animal. While others would go toward gun shots I would go away from them because most of the time you get killed by guns and i want to live, if this is even called living.

No comments:

Post a Comment